Work with us to advance the arts and arts education across the nation as a corporate donor to Americans for the Arts. This group shares a common goal: ensuring that everyone has access to the transformative power of the arts. We appreciate your exceptional commitment to our mission through your company’s support, and we are pleased to offer you these tools to advance the arts and arts education in your community.
Recognition and Benefits
- VIP seating for two (2) at the annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
- Invitations to Americans for the Arts events, including the Arts + Business Partnership Awards Gala, conferences, and targeted education and peer exchange programs hosted by Americans for the Arts’ Business Committee for the Arts.
- Complimentary subscription to Americans for the Arts’ monthly Corporate E-newsletter.
- Text recognition as a donor on the Americans for the Arts website and in the annual report.
All the benefits of the $2,500 level, plus
- Invitation for two (2) to the exclusive VIP event honoring the keynote speaker following the annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
- Invitation to write a blog post for Americans for the Arts’ award-winning ARTSblog highlighting an arts partner or other arts-related commitment by your company.
- Complimentary subscription to Arts Link magazine, delivered quarterly.
All the benefits of the $5,000 level, plus
- Logo recognition on the Americans for the Arts website.
- Opportunity to be featured in a donor spotlight on the Americans for the Arts website.
- Access to specialized research and other supplemental information about preferred interest areas and/or opportunity for a member of Americans for the Arts expert staff to deliver private briefing for employees or partner organizations in preferred interest areas.
How to Contribute
Contribute now through our online donation form and you will receive a receipt immediately via email. Alternatively, you can print this form to submit your contribution by mail. For more information about gifts of stock and other ways to give, please click here.